...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Friday, March 5, 2010

(5)ROA

From "Prescription Art": "Hailing from Ghent in Belgium, Roa's characteristic animal graffiti has won him admirers all round the world. Playing with scale and distortion, the creatures are at once familiar and slightly otherworldly."--I came across the work of Belgium artist Roa when I googled the words "rabbit drawings" and came to a conclusion that google doesn't really stick to relevant topics too much because the the drawing that peaked my interest was that of the dissected pig. Needless to say I did find a rabbit drawing of his I liked. So I gotta love google for that though because I really liked some of his work.I also really liked what "Prescription Art" had to say about his work so I thought I would put it in.

No comments:

Post a Comment