...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Monday, December 13, 2010

Top 10 2010


Hello! I know, I know, I've been gone for what seems like forever now, but just thought that I'd share my top 10 albums and songs of the past year. I've been meaning to post this:

Albums:

#10-Sleigh Bells "Treats"
#9-Best Coast "Crazy For You"
#8-Arcade Fire "The Suburbs"
#7-Yeasayer "Odd Blood"
#6-Deerhunter "Halcyon Digest"
#5-Beach House "Teen Dream"
#4-Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"
#3-The Black Keys "Brothers"
#2-The Morning Benders "Big Echo"
#1-Vampire Weekend "Contra"

Songs:

#10-Best Coast "When I'm With You"
#9-Yeasayer "Ambling Alp"
#8-Sleigh Bells "Riot Rhythm"
#7-MIA "XXXO"
#6-Beach House "10 Mile Stereo"
#5-Cee Lo "F*ck You"
#4-Kanye West "Runaway"
#3-The Black Keys "Sinister Kid"
#2-Vampire Weekend "Diplomat's Son"
#1-The Morning Benders "Excuses"

No comments:

Post a Comment