...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Friday, January 29, 2010

Money Money

I realized today that as art majors the money we don't spend on books we spend on art supplies. I don't mind. I would much rather spend it on that anyway. However, I would also like to find the time to read books I could also be buying along with my art supplies. Being an English minor I only have time to read what is assigned to me, which sort of sucks. I miss reading for fun. I really do, I mean, I write every once in a while. I love stories. I tend to write for me, and maybe share it with my roommate every once in a while...Funny to think that we study what we love, we go to class to learn about it, yet taking the time to go to class and doing it's work almost takes time away from the love of it in a way. Make sense? Probably not, but what I mean is we are so busy studying it that we may forget we love it for a little while...so much for cliches.

No comments:

Post a Comment