...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snoozing



I like to look through old photo albums. Whenever I go back home I like to take out my mom's box full of picture albums. Looking at what used to be and how things came to be is kind of amazing. I especially love those of my mom when she was around my age or a little younger, I think in her teens. I see those pictures and I see me.
It is the strangest, yet most awesome feeling, and I think "oh yeah, uh huh I am your daughter"...This is one of the pictures I have archived for myself on my computer.
This is me being so tired I fell asleep before I got on the bed. I love the lighting in it, almost like an ambery glow, I don't know how that happened. Natural light.

No comments:

Post a Comment