...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

(2)Alex Kanevsky

Artist Alex Kanevsky does not like to write a bio with his works because he believes that they would speak for themselves. It was very difficult to find any information about the artist. Every time I would search the name, nothing but sites with photos of his works came up...Even with the lack of information I found, I really liked this guy..well, at least his paintings are pretty awesome. The brushstrokes in this are pretty heavy and broad, and with that I believe that they carry a meaning of tension and chaos. I found these painting quite beautiful actually. I admire those who can paint with precision, but I love the look of slight abstraction in paintings, and these are some of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment