...

a collection of inspiration, stumble-upons, and possibilities

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project #2 Ideas

So I've tossed a few ideas around for this next project, but then I stop myself and think Is this cliche? Is it trying to be a joke? Because that is not what I want now is it? Well, no its not actually. I may have made it a little bit harder than it needs to be, but we were told this wouldn't be such an easy project, it being the most conceptual and all. Some ideas I have thought of thus far are: dirt, Elmer's Glue, popcorn kernels, toothpaste(before today's video), broken plates, dish-soap, bars of soap, light bulbs, or combs. I was going to go out and buy a bunch of bars of soap today, but then I thought I may change my mind after making lists of things like we were told to do, so I didn't. So who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment